TotemX - a Revolutionary Device to Experience a Lucid Dream
Your effort combined with our technology will give you the best probability of having a lucid dream the very first month!
Only 1000 slots available.
Don’t miss your chance!
Find out what others have to say about YoruX
“YoruX is incredibly helpful with lucid dreaming. The main feed is a bunch of people sharing their dreams, and there’s a journal to log them. You can also set up the app to remind you to do reality checks and there’s very helpful tips for LD.”
“YoruX is the perfect hub to learn how to lucid dream and share your dreams with others. The app is 100% free, and it will be a big deal soon because they are planning to open a consciousness research lab and develop a device for the induction of lucid dreams.”
“YoruX is a whole community of people talking about their lucid dreams. You can write your dream journal on there if you’re lazy like me and use alarms to remind you about reality checks.”
What is TotemX
TotemX is a revolutionary device made by Lucid Dreamers for Lucid Dreamers.
It will greatly simplify LD-related routines and significantly improve one's chances of having a Lucid Dream.
- A long developed idea finally turned into a feasible goal – the marriage between technology and Lucid Dreaming.
- A team began to form around the blueprints of an app and hardware.
- The concept attracts innovative minds to join in.
- The final app design for iOS is decided upon, and the team works on the first design for the LD device – TotemX.
- The first 3D printed TotemX sees the light of day.
- The project picks up speed.
- What began as a concept is quickly turning into a reality.
- YoruX web is launched, and the test app for iOS is developed.
- The team grows even further, resulting in new aspirations for the project.
- Android app is being developed, and the new TotemX designs are 3D printed.
- The project is gaining much traction, and new experts are coming on board.
- A new and improved TotemX design is developed.
- The Android app is launched for internal testing behind the scenes.
The Future is now
- The first TotemX prototype is developed. The project adapts some futuristic notions, including a demo version of sleep staging algorithms.
- A dream is becoming lucid.
- The sleep lab is scheduled to open by the end of the year.
- A vast surge of experienced and beginner Lucid Dreamers is expected to join the community.
- The first devices will finally be manufactured.
A Technological Dream
- The future looks bright for the project.
- Sometime soon, an EEG sensor to scan the brainwaves will be added to TotemX.
- LD scientists and experts will engage in conversations.
- Members of the YoruX community will be able to contribute to LD research and become a part of a revolution in the conscious dreaming experience.
Chief Executive Officer
Paulius started out as a lawyer – he finished his master’s degree in International and EU Law at Vilnius University in 2019. However, his interests took him elsewhere eventually. He is now an experienced iOS developer with an extensive background in law, banking and finances.
Chief Marketing Officer
Anastasija is an experienced marketing expert with over five years of experience in the field. She is an enthusiastic Dreamer herself and wishes to spread the concept as far and wide as possible. Anastasija’s personality and interests were precisely what we needed at YoruX.
Chief Technology Officer
Rasul is an experienced and capable programmer with over eight years of experience in the field. He has worked as a full-stack developer for over two years and a web developer for over a year. He also co-founded BUMERAFT in 2018. Rasul is an excellent addition to our team, as his expertise in application, web, and customer software development, as well as web design, is invaluable.
Chief Scientific Officer
Tadas is an assistant professor at Vilnius University. He teaches courses “Psychology of Sleep and Dreams” and “Sport Psychology” and supervises BCs and MCs theses. He is intensely interested in dreams and has published over 30 papers on the subject. It would be hard to find a more competent person for the role.
Vladas is a future health psychologist who has a great interest in Lucid Dreaming. He is also very enthusiastic about writing, with nearly five years of experience in copywriting, a novel, and a screenplay under his belt. Vladas is the person who helps us bring our thoughts and ideas to life in an articulated, engagingly written speech.
Lead UI/UX Designer
After graduating from Odessa Maritime College of Technical Fleet in 2014, Nikita spent six years serving in the French Foreign Legion. Even though it was no walk in the park, he still managed to freelance as a UI/UX designer for the duration. Today Nikita has eight years of experience in the field and has retained a focused, tenacious and hard-working personality.
Lead Electronics Engineer
Stanislav is a competent engineer who overlooks the development of the TotemX device. He is directly responsible for vitalizing the tool and is working on both the hardware and the software of TotemX. Stanislav’s expertise will allow the users to become the Lucid Dreamers they seek to be.
Lead Firmware Engineer
Anton obtained his Bachelor’s degree in system engineering at the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics in 2019 and followed up with a master’s degree in computerized control systems and automation next year. He has extensive knowledge in the field and experience in software development. Anton’s young and charismatic personality fits very well within the team.
Lead Industrial Designer
It’s safe to say that Anton is the most experienced member of our team. He has over 20 years of experience in design and founded his own company in 2014 with the goal of helping various companies bring their ideas to life. Anton is an excellent designer who is a pleasure to be working with.
Lead iOS Developer
With over seven years of professional experience in iOS development, there’s virtually no vision Eimantas wouldn’t manage to bring to life. He can help see any idea brought to the table through in a user-friendly manner. His love for aesthetics also ensures a beautiful interface, enjoyed both by the users and our team members.
Lead HW Process Manager
Vadym is co-founder of Droid technologies and has worked as a project manager/C++ developer for over five years in the company. However, his experience in the field spans for over a decade. Vadym is the person responsible for electronic engineering in firmware in the company.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one...
Percentage of the world population that had one of these experiences at least once:
Out of Body Experience
Interested in what you’ve read so far?
Join the waiting list to be among the first to experience lucid dreaming with the TotemX device!
Make sure to hurry – only 1000 slots are open!